Call of Duty is a gaming phenomenon. It has brought gaming into the kind of arena where it can realistically challenge the hype of a movie. So much so that it has taken over people's lives. So here are the signs and symptoms of having played Call of Duty too much.
1. You see birds flying over head and think "UAV spotted".
2. Someone drops a can and you run for your life, screaming "GRENADA!"
3. When someone struggles to finish a question or find the words they want to say, you getting irritated at them "lagging".
4. You sprint 100m, get tired and wish you had the Marathon perk.
5. When someone makes a mistake, saying "Pwned" and still not thinking you're a retard for saying a word that just doesn't exist.
6. You die, yet 5 seconds later you come back to life.
7. If you stick your head in someone's tent and scream at them "I HATE CAMPERS!"
8. You finish your can of drink; you throw it in the bin 5 yards away perfectly and shout "Tango sucka!"
9. You see a plane overhead, worry that it may be a AC-130 or and instantly run indoors.
10. Someone uses a hairdryer or vacuum cleaner, which causes static on TV and you think that someone has scrambler nearby.
11. You look at tall buildings and cranes and see them as prime sniping positions.
12. Whenever you start any task, you have to say "Let's do this" in a gruff Cockney accent.
13. Someone's phone gets a text and you think you've set off a claymore.
14. You pull two girls in one night and consider it a "Double Kill".
15. Someone turns out the lights and you scream "EMP!"
16. If you pick up a laptop and are disappointed that you are not in control of a Predator missile.
17. Your eyesight now has a natural red dot.
18. Your alarm clock goes off and you don't bother getting up because you think a Tactical Nuke is on its way.
19. Your idea of a good present for your wife is a T-shirt that reads "Call of Duty Widow"
20. You jump from too high a height that you bust your ankles but you're convinced you can just walk it off.
21. And finally... you're not used to seeing another person who isn't brandishing an assault rifle. But you knife them anyway (after all, they might have Commando).